Our job as agents is to assist you in your home selling process. However, while it involves the coordination of a specific set of services for you, you also will be directly involved in the process. To that end, I’ve developed a Home Seller’s Guide so that you know what to expect and have a set of resources at hand when you need it.
When selling your home, you will be in need of specific services who will all work together for a smooth transaction. I have also compiled a list of the top service providers in the area from landscapers to painters to contractors and more who can help you prepare your home for sale. As part of my service, this list will be provided to you. During your home selling process, please feel free to contact any of these people and tell them they were recommended by the Lesley Veach. You will not be disappointed!
We have some handy videos you might be interested in!:
- 6 Home-Selling Mistakes
- For Sale By Owner?
- How Can I Improve My Homes Value?
- How Do I Calculate My Price?
- How Do I Select a Broker?
- How Do I Set The Price On My House?
- How Is A Home Marketed?
- What Details Can I Ask Brokers In Advance?
- What Does The Closing Meeting Involve For The Seller?
- What Does The Closing Process Involve When I Sell?
- What Is A Counter-Offer?
- When Should I Sell?